Wednesday, September 19, 2012

I know your in a better place, but I wish that I could see your face.
I know your where you need to be, even though it's not here with me!


......5 years has gone by so fast. You were my best friend, we were two peas in pod. I wish you were
still around, I wish you could've seen me graduate and so much more. A lot of things have changed since you've been gone.. But, I knew it was your time to leave us, and finally reunite with your husband again after 31 years. Your the reason why I know so much about Alzheimer's Disease, and wouldn't want to wish it on anyone. Your the reason why I support it with everything and volunteer every chance I get. I love and miss you SO MUCH!!!!!!
More then words can ever explain. Rest in Peace, Nana Ronnie.

♥ 1-8-28 ~ 9-19-07 ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment