Thursday, February 16, 2012

BEST CONVERSATION EVER!

    • Im sorry, facebook isnt working for me-_-
      lol and Im homeschooled so I get done earlier:D and nice, I love babysitting:)
  • MissMaxine Romano
    • awww haha that is weird! my emails arent working today
      awww! nice, how come home schooled? you don't like public?? (if you don't mind me asking) haha i hate it!! but its $$ lol!!
  • Kayleen Camm
    4 hours ago
    Kayleen Camm
    • haha its been happening for like a month on and off, I dont get peoples notifications or messages lol
      and I had to go to little flower for high school, which I hated it there, the girls were too catty and picky and stuff so i just left and plus its too much money lol but I always hated school from the bullying my whole life so I try to stay home as much as possible lol
  • MissMaxine Romano
    34 minutes ago
    MissMaxine Romano
    • awww well thats good. you have to do what you have to do girl! i realized, that... even if your bullied;; after you graduate;; noone will remember you. noone will remember "oh, she is the girl who got nervous doing her english presentation" because people are on drugs, or just go on with their lives and just forget. haha i know that helped me a lot when i went though school, because i was mortified when I did presentations, and I always got picked on and stuff. but, i just learned to ignore them and they eventully stopped. even my own family sometimes, picks on me... but, when you show that it doesn't bother you, then they will stop. and everyone will be happy.. haha! =]
  • Kayleen Camm
    30 minutes ago
    Kayleen Camm
    • thats true! but its just right now that it bothers me, since Im a teen and its "the most important time of my life" which is true because I dont have bills, I dont need a job, I dont have a kid or kids, I dont have anything to worry about except if Im gonna wake up tomorrow or not, but I want my teens years to be a happy time since Im not grown-up and have no worries, this is pretty much the only thing that brings me down. I just wish the kids that say stuff to me would open their eyes and see how mouh torture they put me through for the past 11 years, the only 5 years I didnt get bullied was because I was too young to go to school lol
  • MissMaxine Romano
    12 minutes ago
    MissMaxine Romano
    • yeah but think of it this way-- karma is a BITCH!! excuse my language, and.. one day, they will get there day. trust me. all the people that used to tease me in school, they are all like pregnant, or now parents. and, they just sit at home on their ass, do drugs, and aren't doing anything with themselves. and, i now have the glory to smile, because they are suffering, and I am at least trying to do stuff w/ my life. So, don't mind the people that tease you. They will never learn. WHY? Because they are immature. They just try and tease people, like us, because they want to try and make them feel better about themselves, when they are the ones who have a really crappy life, probably a bad home life, and who knows what. So, they try and cover it up, and act like everything is okay. I know it is stupid, and it's pathetic, but that is how it is. and, your right... this is the time of your life. once you graduate, it sucks. trust me! I hate it, and, I wish everyday I was back in school. I would take the teasing, over anything!! School gave me something to do. So, live your life. and, don't worry about what others think sweetie. Be you, and the ones who don't mind, will love you. Just the way you are!
  • Kayleen Camm
    3 minutes ago
    Kayleen Camm
    • aweee that kinda made me tear up:'D
      thats all so true and I seriously hope all the kids that teased me and still continue to do so, I hope they have horrible lives, I know its a bad thing to wish on someone, but they honestly deserve it for putting me in the position I'm in right now but thank you! this may sound a little weird, but whenever I get upset or in my depressed moods, I think of you and our conversations and that always puts a smile on my face<33 so I just wanted to thank you like sososo much for not making me do anything I would regret, anyone is lucky to have you as a friend! and I seriously hope your dad can bring you tomorrow, because I need to meet my bestest friend that doesnt know it yet;D LOL





No comments:

Post a Comment