Friday, February 3, 2012

Jesse McCartney






The little boy, that played in all my children.. the little boy that was once in "Sugar Beats" then, "Dream Street" Pop singer, and, actor. Yep.. Him. Well, if you don't know me on a personal level, I figured I should tell you. He is my favorite guy in the whole wide world. He is adorable. I'm a sucker for blue/green eyes, and for skinny (some what muscular) males. He is just perfect. No other guy, looks as handsome as he'll ever be. He is very handsome, and, down to earth. Not once, have you heard any rumors about him... bad ones, at that. He always knows how to leave a long lasting impression, and I have seriously followed him, since day one. I saw him for the first time, in 3rd grade. He was in Dream Street, and, ever since, I loved him. I miss him so much, I last saw him back in 2007. At the Wildwood Convention Center. And, we had seats behind some big vending machines, ALL the way, across the room!! It wasn't a huge crow, but, it was decent size. It was in-doors. and, I remember my dad, slipping someone $100,  and we got 8 ROWS BACK!! Let me tell you, I just couldn't believe that I was breathing the same air as him. It was a great feeling. I cried, because I was so happy. Someone ended up stopping me, as I went up to the concession stand, to get myself a drink with my mom. They asked me "Are you okay"? Because they saw me crying, and, my response.. your wondering? "Yeah.. i'm fine, i'm just allergic to the fabric of my shirt." LOL!! It's kind of funny, thinking back. But, it was one of the BEST days of my life! I'd love to meet him one day, but I can honestly say... I don't think I would make it. I would probably start hyperventilating, and go into cardiac arrest. Not even a thousand words can explain how I feel about him... so, this will just sum it up for you: HE IS AMAZING!


I love you baby ~Forever & Always~

...you don't know it yet.. but we are dating. and, one day, we will get married. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment